Sunday, April 22, 2007

Unit Tests

This page gives you an idea to write a simple unit test for perl and junit. This will tell you simple procedure to wite simple tests. Some people thinks design of test cases shows the strength and weekness of the software. So they must be given a special importance. They also believes that unit test must be desing before writting any shot of coding. Here i want to tell you that my experiences, actually i am not belongs to QA. But I believe that a designer could write a best unit tests. I did for my project. I develop many codes but without test. I awalys gets some bugs and resolving it was not so easy. It is because enhancement in one code affect other project module. So i planned to write my tests for each code.

Things to remember before writting any tests:
1. It need not contain all the utilities your program have.
2. It should not takes same complexity as your actual program does. It must have lesser complexity.
3. Unit test must contain all the boundary cases.
4.

No comments: